After much thought and consideration, we have made the difficult decision not to open the park for the foreseeable future due to the current situation with Covid-19. The safety and wellbeing of our local communities, customers, staff and our own families is of paramount importance to us and we feel this move supports the recommendations issued by the Government.
Furthermore, at the present time we will not be taking advance bookings for the current season.
We will be contacting anyone who has an up-coming reservation to cancel your booking. You will no doubt be aware of the impact this action will have on our business and we hope you will allow us to hold your deposits against a future stay (subject to availability).
We plan to open the park when the current situation improves and look forward to welcoming you later in the year. We will continue to monitor the evolving situation so please check back for updates and the odd picture of the animals missing you all.
In the meantime we ask you all to remain safe by looking after yourselves and others.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
23 March 2020