We welcome the Governments efforts for a continued phased easing of the lockdown.
However we still await official guidance from the Government as to a date we can open and what cleansing, safety procedures and possible restrictions are required for us to do so.
At this time we are planning on the assumption that we will be able to introduce a phased opening from Saturday 4 July 2020, in line with step 3 of the Government ‘leave lockdown program’.
With this in mind we will start to take tentative bookings from today for July, August, September and October 2020.
As mentioned above, at this time we have no idea of any restrictions that maybe imposed on our operations and therefore it may become necessary to cancel these bookings. For example we may have to operate without use of the communal areas such as toilets and showers.
We also regret that at this current time we are unable to accept group bookings or allow any visitors to customers staying with us.
Whilst we are open to reservations, we are still running with limited staff. If your call is not answered straightaway please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Better still, use the booking enquiry form on this website.
We hope to welcome you soon.
1 June 2020