2023 Bookings

Make a booking for this summer – Check Your Dates

Family-run Campsite & Caravan Park

Covid-19 Update (12 May)

The recent statement by the Government on the gradual easing of the current lockdown restrictions is welcome news.

However, the Government advice does not currently give the dates that campsites are able to reopen and is conditional on further progress being made.

We will now be contacting anyone who has a reservation with us between the 12 May and 31 May (inclusive) to cancel your booking.

You will no doubt be aware of the impact this action will have on our business and we hope you will allow us to hold your deposits against a future stay (subject to availability).

Furthermore, at the present time we will not be taking advance bookings for the current season.

We plan to open the park when the current situation improves and look forward to welcoming you later in the year.

In the meantime we ask you all to remain safe by looking after yourselves and others.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

12 May 2020

Family-run Farm and Campsite