Whilst over the last couple of weeks we have seen a further lifting of many restrictions, we still await any meaningful information from the Government as to when and how we can open.
We continue to work towards opening on Saturday 4 July, but we await guidelines on what restrictions will be in place i.e. reduced occupancy, available (if any) facilities etc.
Like many caravan and camping parks across the UK this is an extremely frustrating time. Whilst the safety of everybody in this pandemic must be paramount, the lack of guidance within our industry is simply causing a great amount of confusion.
However we are staying positive with regard to a 4 July start and work will continue over the next week to ensure the park is ready to open on that date.
We will obviously update the website the moment we receive any further news and in the meantime we thank you for your understanding and patience.
14 June 2020