Further to the Government announcement yesterday, the park will remain closed for the foreseeable future.
The safety and wellbeing of our local communities, customers, staff and our own families is of paramount importance to us and we continue to support the recommendations issued.
Furthermore, at the present time we will not be taking advance bookings for the current season.
We will now be contacting anyone who has a reservation with us between the 1 May and 10 May (inclusive) to cancel your booking. You will no doubt be aware of the impact this action will have on our business and we hope you will allow us to hold your deposits against a future stay (subject to availability).
We plan to open the park when the current situation improves and look forward to welcoming you later in the year.
In the meantime we ask you all to remain safe by looking after yourselves and others.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
17 April 2020