As we leave a difficult year behind and enter 2021 we are still in the grip of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Whilst the vaccine roll-out gives us hope of returning to some sort of normal, there is no getting away from the fact that both positive cases and hospital emissions are on the increase.
Normally we would start taking bookings for the new season from today. However, we have decided to delay this until 1 March 2021 when the situation will hopefully be a little clearer as to when and how we will be able to open the park for the new season.
In the meantime, we are happy to quote any booking enquiries via our website for the coming season, but we will not accept and confirm any actual bookings/deposits until after 1 March 2021.
Thank you for your understanding.
4 January 2021